Thursday, June 13, 2013

Vera Bradley Sale!!! 50-60% off select styles!!!!

This momma LOVES a good deal!!! When I was pregnant with my daughter I was wanting to look for a nice good size diaper bag. My sister in law told me how much she loved her Vera Bradley diaper bag. I looked into it and my favorite part about the bag was it was washable!!! I bought a really cute Hello Kitty diaper bag when I had my son and after a few washes it tore. :(  
(I can't resist, I wash EVERYTHING! Especially when its something for my kids!) So I asked my hubby if I could get one and he agreed. I am NOT into name brands or anything like that!!! I do care about quality especially in things that will last a long time! For my use I need a diaper bag that can handle me! lol So I did find out that if you sign up for e-mail notifications on the Vera Bradley website you will receive a $20 off coupon with a $75 purchase free shipping. I know its still a lot but it will last! If my other bag didn't rip I would still use it! After my son grew I still used it for vacation and much more! The bag that I paid so much for is now 60% off!!! Let me just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE my bag! My baby is only 11 months and I have washed it several times its soft, roomy, and looks beautiful! I will link the website below.

Vera Bradley Sale!
http://www.verabradley.com/category/Color/Watercolor/804/pc/639.uts




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment