Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Baby Smoothie

Today my little guy asked for some watermelon that we received in our CSA box yesterday. So I thought for sissy ill whip her up a little baby smoothie. I left it runny so she could enjoy it a little easier with her sippy cup....

About four cubes of ice, a few pieces of watermelon, and a splash of almond milk ........



Yummy yummy yummy!!!!!

Also I wanted to share a little story about my blender...
I have been wanting a VitaMix for the longest time!!!!! There are soo expensive so I have been waiting....
One nice Saturday morning we went to an estate sale we heard about and after about 5 min of looking around I spotted this beauty.......


A vintage VitaMix!!!!!!! This bad boy was $15!!!!!! We cleaned it up really good and it works like a champ!!! You never know what treasures you will find when thrifting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment