Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Multi Purpose Green Cleaning

I love multi purpose because that's multi savings! I also love natural and green because I have two young children and I do not want them exposed to harsh chemicals. I use to be a bleach fanatic!!! I used it on EVERYTHING! I even loved they way it smelled. I felt like the more the better. After my daughter we noticed she had very sensitive skin. We had to purchase special lotion and body washes that were natural with no fragrance. When looking for natural soaps and lotions I started to learn about how a lot of moms were going green and keeping things natural and toxin free for their families. I use to think that going "green" and "natural" meant that I would have to fork out the big bucks. I soon realized that a lot of it was very simple! We buy way more things than I think we need. For example: How many different cleaning products are our there??? I mean seriously there is a different cleaning product for every thing in your home.
 
My Multi Purpose Solution:
 
equal parts of vinegar and water with a few drops of essential oils. (I use lavender)
 
*I will do a post soon on benefits of essential oils soon
I buy a spray bottle like the one above at Wal-Mart and I use it for my solution. I use this solution in every room in my home! Kitchen, Bathroom, Living Room! Vinegar is a natural germ killer! I don't have to worry about my children inhaling harsh chemicals and I know that the germs are gone. WINNING!
 
Now I do want to say that just recently I did use bleach. I live in an old place and we were having an issue with mold. I used bleach and it took it away! So I do know that for tough jobs there is a need for bleach but I do feel that for an everyday cleaner its just not necessary! That's my personal opinion.
 
So Vinegar is also used in my laundry, I also use it on my floors, windows, you name it! I love this stuff! On my dishes too!
 
The price of vinegar is AWESOME too!!!
 
Hope you found this post helpful! Feel free to like us on our Facebook page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment