Friday, June 28, 2013

My Favorite Thrifted Fashion! & a frugal find at Ann Taylor!!!

So this is a pic from my FAVORITE shorts!!!! These babies were $2.50 at a local thrift store and were originally jeans. I cut them to make shorts and just rolled them up like you see in the picture. They are High Waist and I LOVE that!!! I also love that I had control over the length!! I cut some scissors and cut some slips to give a distressed look. When I showed my 12 year old niece she was inspired and decided to make her own but that little fashionista got creative and crafty and she bleached and dyed hers!!! They came out soo good I could not believe she made them!!! So really the possibilities are endless and they are so fun and easy to make!

They are Levis!!!




My momma and I were at the mall yesterday and I Love to browse the clearance section at all the stores haha and this is why!!!!!
I found this awesome pair of baby blue pants for $10 @ Ann Taylor The Loft!!!!!
I love the way they fit and they are great quality!!!!!



 
 
Like us on Facebook and feel free to visit us for all mommy goodness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment