Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Mornings

  Sundays for us means church. The hubby has to work today and went in early for overtime. I try to make Sunday mornings as smooth as possible. I have to get prepared to leave the house for several hours. Every Sunday we have dinner at my in laws so I know that after church we go straight over to her house and I don't get home till late. Yesterday evening I put a tri-tip in the crock pot and when it was done I shredded it. This morning I made the hubby a nice big  sandwich on a French bread. I had plenty of left overs to use to my little guys lunch later and some more work lunches! I love my crock pot!!!!!
 
 
Morning breakfast for little man..... Eggs, Corn Tortilla, and organic fruit from our CSA Box
 
Sissy is all smiles this morning watching Yo Gabba Gabba...
Yummy Tri-Tip! Well at least that's what the hubby said I don't eat meat lol
 
 
Happy Sunday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment