Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fun and frugal Wal-Mart finds

I know that every Wal-Mart is different but if your headed there today I found this great deal on baby bodysuits ....they were $1! They are the Faded Glory brand and they had two different prints for girls and two different prints for boys. Below is a picture of what I got. I was in a hurry and was not thinking I just have stocked up! For future baby shower presents or crafts! The pink one I got for sissy I washed it and she is wearing it today and the blue one I also bought for her but I am going to bling it up! I was looking for a plain red, white, or blue shirt to make match her 4th of July tutu. I could not find anything! So I got this little guy for a buck and I have an idea! Ill post a pic when im done!










This is some material I found on clearance I have 1 yard of each and they were $3 for both! I plan on making a dress for sissy. I am in no way shape or form a good sewer but I know the basics and I think that will be ok. Right? I will post a pic of that too if everything goes well. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment