Monday, June 17, 2013

Juicing

I have mentioned before that we juice. We LOVE juicing! We really feel the benefits and the more I learn the more excited I become about it. If you have Netflix I would HIGHLY recommend watching the documentary Fat Sick and Nearly Dead!!!! It was such an inspiration to my husband and I and within a few days after watching it we bought our juicer. Another documentary I would recommend watching is Food Matters, you can also find this on Netflix.
 
I have become passionate about nutrition over the past few months because of the knowledge I gained about food. I also have a lot of my family members that are sick. My mother has been suffering from diabetes and cholesterol for years, my brother and sister have also have diabetes.
My Grandmother also recently passed away from cancer. The list honestly goes on and on. I am sure we are all surrounded my family and friends who are sick. I want to be healthy! I want to feel great and look great! When I say look great I am talking about my skin, nails, hair, teeth! What we put into our bodies affects all these things.
 
 
 
This is a picture from one of our mornings......
 
 
This was all produce from our CSA box. We like to get a balance of greens and fruit in our juice.
 
 
 
I will continue to post more about our juicing and if anyone has any questions feel free to post them and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have!
 
  Also I put a link up to our Facebook page! Like our page for updates!!! You will not be sad you did! :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment