Friday, June 21, 2013

DIY Birthday Shirt

Sisters Birthday is coming up and I wanted to make her a cute baby shirt. I previously posted that I found this bodysuit for $1 on clearance at Wal-Mart!

 

 
 
These are the materials that you will need for this project......
 
*Felt
*Scissors
*Ruler
*Pen for tracing
*Fabric Glue (I use E6000)
*Bodysuit or T-Shirt
*Puffy Paint (Not Pictured)

As you can see I first traced the one on white felt. I think glued the white one to the blue piece of felt. After I traced and then cut the one out. I made sure to leave a good amount of blue.
 
 


This is the final product. I centered then glued the "1" to the onsie then outlined it red puffy paint. I got a lil puffy paint excited and put some doodles in the "1" and also added "Birthday Girl" to the bottom, but I love it!


Let me know what you guys think!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment