Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fast pizza

 
 
So Mommas can always use a fast, easy and healthy meal to whip up......Here is one....
 
 
My family LOVES French/Italian bread and I am going to start making my own but until then I stop at the bakery section of our grocery store and buy a few loaves. We use this bread for all our carb loving needs! Last night the hubby wanted a snack and he sliced us a few pieces with Cracker Barrel Cheese, oh my sooo good! If you have not tried that cheese I would highly recommend it!!! It is a little pricey but I only buy it when there is a buy one get one free special. I freeze it and then take it out when I am going to need it. All I was missing last night was a glass of wine. :)
Back to the recipe lol.........
I used a French Bread instead of dough to make this yummy pizza.
I used the organic diced tomato can I bought from Trader Joes and heated it up on the stove with a lil salt
I then cut the bread into two pieces and covered it with the headed sauce
I washed and cut the broccoli and placed it over the sauce
Then I added the yummy yummy cheese (just add whatever is in your fridge)
After a few min under the broiler and its done!
Let it cool, cut it into sections and Enjoy!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment