Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Swimming Lessons and Inspiration

Little Man started swimming lessons this week and I am soo proud of my little guy!!! Yesterday was just his second day and he jumped off the diving board, I could not believe how brave he was!!! I have always heard and felt that our kids teach us things from time to time and I really feel this was one of those moments. Seeing how eager he is to learn and the desire to try new things and literally just jump in, soo inspiring! The first day he was a little nervous and after hearing all the kids scream their heads off he started to doubt. haha After mama reassured him everything was OK he relaxed and started to enjoy himself. At the end of his first class they asked all the kids if they would like to jump off the diving board and he was not ready. However when he saw the other kids jumping off he told me that we wanted to and the following day he did! I am thrilled that he doesn't want to sit on the sidelines. When I was younger I was very very shy and when I see my sons energy I get soo excited because I know that he wont have to suffer from the anxiety that being shy brings.
 
I am also enjoying that we are staying active as a family. We finished T Ball in the beginning of June and I am glad that we were able to enroll our little guy in swimming shortly after. He has soo much energy and I am glad he has an outlet...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









LOVE THIS GUY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment