Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sister is now 1

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We had Sisters 1st birthday on 4th of July, I cant believe my baby is 1! We have been soo busy this past week. It seems like I have not been on here in forever. Last Saturday we had my nephews birthday and I made cupcakes and cake pops for him, then I had to get ready for Sisters birthday. We had a great day and we watched an AMAZING firework show at our local golf course.


I feel so bad for my baby girl she is getting soo many teeth at once and I can tell she is hurting. :(   I am trying to make her as comfortable as possible. She is now drinking her almond milk from a bottle. I use to give it to her in a sippy cup but she seems to like a bottle better.

 
 She got some plush Yo Gabba Gabba toys from her birthday. She LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba! Her daddy found them at the grocery store and brought them home for me to wrap. Daddy knows his little girl!

 
I love this musical activity walker she got!
 
 
My hubby is soo AWESOME!! We are going on vacation soon and he bought me a new camera! He knows I have been wanting one forever my old one was a used one and worked ok but I LOVE my new camera!!!



Happy Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment