Monday, July 8, 2013

Hubby's Lunch Favorite and Children's Place Deals

The other day, while we were at Wal-Mart, the hubby had a special request for his lunches for the week. He asked for Hebrew National Hot Dogs. He LOVES these Kosher dogs! They are on the higher end price wise but I think they are worth it. If I am going to feed my family a hot dog I would rather pay the extra cash for these! I was thrilled that he asked for these because its soo easy! He heats up the hot dogs at work and I send him with a little container of chili beans. I also send him with pickles and obviously hot dog buns. If you have not tried these before I would! The flavor is delish. I don't eat meat anymore but I remember from when I did, lol and like I said before they are the Hubby's favorite hot dog!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sissy had her birthday on the 4th and she received some things from the Children's Place in the wrong size. I went to exchange them but they didn't have her size in the items I was returning. So I got these awesome things instead. I love love love the cupcake jamies!!! The shirt I love as well they match a pair of shorts she got also for her birthday. I believe the jamies were $5.99 and the shirt was $4.99. I was extremely happy about the jamies because they are very pricey at the Children's Place. $14.99 reg price or 2 for $24.00. Yikes!














No comments:

Post a Comment