Thursday, July 25, 2013

Childrens Place Clearance :) :) :) And Some Frugal Disney Finds!

So yesterday I went to the Children's Place to buy my niece a Birthday Present. While I was there I found some goodies for my babies and at a GREAT price!!!
 
 



Ok so only one of these was a good find haha the cute sun glasses were 99 cents! The lame coin purse was more than I would have ever paid but sissy was being watched by my oh so giving sissy in law and she cant say no to baby girl. lol
 
These adorable shorts for sissy were $2.99!
 
I LOVE this swim suit!!!! $2.99!!!!!!!!!

 
These shorts were $4.99 for brother. They are such great quality!




OMG and I was SOOO EXCITED to find these shirts at WAL-MART!!! Yes I said WAL-MART! They were each $7.50 and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! We are going to Disneyland this summer :):):):) and I am thrilled to have found these especially at the price I bought them at! If you have ever been to the Disney Store whooo your going to have to fork up some bucks for a T-Shirt.




1 comment:

  1. Hey there. I am a new follower and I blog over at www.southernnewlywed22.blogspot.com where i share some of my infertility journey, a few favorite recipes, and just daily life. I would love for you to stop by and say hello soon! Have a great weekend!
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete