Monday, July 22, 2013

Shutterfly

So my family members have been using Shutterfly for years. If you have never heard of Shutterfly it is an online photo service. You can upload your photos and they will be stored on their site and they offer like a million different things to do with your photos. Seriously like a million lol a popular one with my family is their photo books. They seem to always be offering sales on them and they are such great quality and Soo FUN!! When I go to my Aunt Shelly's house it does not matter how many times I have already seen the books I have to look through them again. haha  So I decided that I needed to get in on this fun and especially now that we are going on vacation and these babies are growing up soo fast! I want to have as many memories documented as possible! So as I order my projects and they come in the mail I will share them but for right now I wanted to share with you guys that if you go and sign up with Shutterfly you will receive 50 FREE 4x6 prints!!! YAY!




 
 
 
 
 
 
These are a few photos from summer I got from my dads camera I LOVE my Littles!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment