Monday, July 15, 2013

SuperFoods.....Great Book!

Just wanted to share a book recommendation:

I found this book while organizing and I had an instant smile on my face. My dad bought me this book when my son was 3. I really love it because it has soo much information on child nutrition and has a ton of FUN recipe ideas with great pictures. I would mostly recommend this book to someone who has a new baby and really is looking into getting educated on child nutrition. I have done so much research I feel like this book for me "now" is not a good fit. However the reason I said it brought a smile to my face is because my son is my first born, and when I think back to being a first time mommy, you have soo many questions! This book is GREAT for that first time mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment