Thursday, July 25, 2013

My CVS Shopping Today

So today I had fun at CVS because I bought strictly beauty. I will always buy my makeup when its on sale. Makeup last me forever the stuff I go through the most is lipsticks. I was originally going to take advantage of both the CoverGirl and Almay sales this week however I did not find the Almay products I wanted and I didn't want to settle. I was really on the hunt for the BB creams. Not because I think they do all they say they do haha but because I am really wanting something with good SPF. I am not a fan of foundation especially in the summer!! The only reason I occasionally like some coverage is because I get red.
 
Soo Physicians Formula was 40% Off. Because I was using the CoverGirl sale I was also able to add the Physicians Formula and use a CVS coupon that was $4 Off a $20 cosmetic purchase.





I also got this at the coupon machine and I got to use this today as well! After every $50 you spend in the CVS Beauty Department you get $5ECB! Beauty can be shampoo, face wash, makeup, anything like that! So always give the cashier your CVS Card!

 
 
CoverGirl Sale: Spend $12 on nail or lip products and get $4 ECB
     I used my $4 Off  two Lip P&G coupon
Physicians Formula: Everything 40% OFF
  I got the $4 Off $20 cosmetic purchase coupon today at the CVS Coupon Machine I used this towards the transaction as well as my $5 ECB and my $2 ECB from last Sat.
 
My total:$8.33 with tax and I got $4 ECB for my next shopping trip!
 
 
 
*** if u do like foundation you could have substituted the Physicians Formula BB cream for an Almay product and if you spent $10 you get $4 ECB.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment