Saturday, July 20, 2013

CVS Money Saving Haul




Sooo Excited about my haul today! These deals are valid through tomorrow so hurry into a local CVS with your coupons to SAVE! I usually try to do my shopping earlier in the week but this week has been crazy and I barely had a chance today.

I did three separate transactions and this is how it went......

Transaction #1

CVS Brand Shampoo, CVS Brand Lotion, Travel Size CVS Lotion, Loreal Shampoo

*There was a sale going on for CVS Brand Beauty Products: Spend $12 get $4 ECB
 

Used Coupon From Red Plum on Loreal Shampoo: Sale Price $3.99 Coupon $2.00 off
Used 2 Coupons that printed from CVS Coupon Machine: One was $2.00 Off ANY shampoo or styling products the other one was $4.00 off any CVS Brand Skin or Hair Products.
I also used $1 ECB from last weeks feminine product sale

Transaction #2

 Quilted Northern Toilet Paper: Sale Price $6.99 Get $1.50 ECB back

***used my $4 ECB from Transaction#1 on this transaction

Transaction #3

Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste: Sale 2 for $5 get $2.00 ECB
****Used $1.50 ECB from transaction #2 as well as (2)   .75 OFF coupons that I had previously from a coupon dispenser at CVS



GRAND TOTAL>>>>>>> $14.41 with tax!!! AAANNNDDDDD I have $2.00 ECB for my next shopping trip!!!!


WHOOO HOOOO!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment