Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sick Mommy Days

So I try my best to stay healthy and I hate being sick. I usually don't get sick but when I do.....Oh do I get it bad. I occasionally get a runny nose maybe a little cold but it goes away quickly. Right after we got back from Disneyland I started to not feel good. I thought it was allergies and over the weekend it got really bad. After both my mommas kept telling me that I needed to go the doctor I finally did and I am glad I did. My pulse was really high and I have an infection. I have my medication now and I plan on getting better soon. Its soo hard to be a mommy and then be sick!

Yesterday while at the Dr, she wanted to give me a shot to try to get my pulse to go down. I said ok sure and then after a few minutes thought I should probably mention to her that I nurse my baby. She said I couldn't! Then she said that I don't need to be nursing after 12 months. My baby is not even 14 months yet I don't think she is that old. haha She does not even walk regularly yet. After I explained that the baby nurses all night long and I am going to go though some major swelling, she decided to not give it to me after all. WHEW! My poor baby would have been so confused and upset! Not to mention my husband has to work and if I would have taken that away from sissy she would have not let the neighborhood sleep! She screams soo loud! We always said that she is going to be a singer.

So thank goodness to my AMAZING family! My parents watched Matthew and My Other Parents (Hubbys Mom) watched sissy! I am glad I split them up because I was at the doctor for 4 1/2 hours. The Hubby helped with the kids this morning because I had to go back for results. He tries so hard to help but dads...they just cant do it like mom! lol Bless their hearts for trying though!

No comments:

Post a Comment