Friday, August 2, 2013

MOMS 50th Birthday! (hubby's mom)

So yesterday was a day of FUN! My Momma turned 50! Its actually my husbands mom but she is my mom too. haha My husband says its awkward when he hears me say "mother in law" or "father in law" My relationship with my husbands parents is an AMAZING one and I really do love them like my own parents. My husband said that "in laws" kinda has a negative feel to it. lol I guess it kinda does. Growing up I had older siblings that were married and I was always taught that your spouses parents are your parents. I am soo glad my spouses parents made this easy for me! lol They are just wonderful!

So my momma is a simple country girl and she did not want a big party or anything like that. Her big present is from papa who is taking her to Disneyland!!! She LOVES LOVES LOVES Disneyland!!!!!! So we just had dinner and watched a movies and had a good time at her house. I love her and I was soo happy to get together to celebrate her!

                                                            Sissy and daddy
                                                   My ADORABLE nephew Myles
                           Haha LOVE this pic Hubby and Momma
                                         Momma and the Grandkids
                 Matthew was back from the bathroom haha
                                    My Hubby's brother and Momma
 This guy will make you pee your pants in laughter he is soo funny! 
                                                               The Girls + Bubba haha
                                                                                    :) :) :)
                                          We always have to get our sillies out



                                                                  I LOVE them!!!!


                                                                   She LOVED her cake!!!
  Awww The Parents! There soo Cute! I LOVE this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment