Saturday, August 31, 2013

New Camera!!!!

I am soo EXCITED.........I got the camera of my dreams! HAHA I got the Canon Rebel T3i and I cant put it down! This is my first DSLR and I was not planning on getting on till Christmas but we found a deal that we could not pass. Every time I walk the isles of Wal-Mart I go down the camera isle. I had been eyeing this camera a few months now but I still though it was too much. I have been doing so much research and I thought that I would just get the Cannon T3 instead of the Cannon T3i, then I realized that the video was different. The T3 had video in 720 HD which is good, but the T3i has video in 1080 HD. I love recording videos of the kids and I also have a You Tube Channel so I was really wanting the 1080HD. So we ended up buy this lovely thing for $400 with the regular price being $599! $200 savings!!!!


So yesterday the hubby had a day off and what did he want to do on his one day off??? Take the kids to the park and take pictures of them! He seriously has been playing with the camera more than me! He loves it!

So here are a few pics from yesterday......











No comments:

Post a Comment