Thursday, August 15, 2013

First Week Of School

So this week is our first week of School and we LOVE IT! It's a very laid back week and we are getting introduced to the program. We had a bit of a misunderstanding and almost got kicked out of the program! It turns out that our teacher had been trying to get a hold of us for the past two weeks and her e-mails I found in my spam, I have not a clue why, and I also found out that my voicemail had not been working either! CRAZY RIGHT!?!?!?!

I am so lucky that I was able to talk to her in time! She said that she was literally going to remove us from the program. So she ended up being able to send me all the e-mails again on an alternative e-mail that I use. She was soo nice and soo helpful, she gave me some great tips! We are going to meet in two weeks that way I have some time to build up my questions.

We missed the park day meet up that our teacher hosted. :( I thought it was such a great idea to have a park day meet up for the kids and hopefully we will be able to attend another one. I really love how involved our teacher is. We will be receiving weekly newsletters and our theme for the school year is SUPERHEROS. FUN!!

So pretty much this program is independent study. Matthew is doing everything he would do in regular school, he just gets to do all of the work from home. :)

I will continue to update our experiences as the year goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment