Monday, August 26, 2013

Another Monday.....

So today was the Monday I thought last Monday would be. Last Monday I woke up soo excited to be starting our first full week of K12. Then three hours into the morning I started going down. I went to the Dr. and just recently found out that my throat culture tested positive for Pertussis. I feel much better now and today is that Monday. I woke up so excited to start our week out strong. I am so glad today went soo smoothly! I know it wont always be like this but I will be thankful for everyday that is! Today we started off the day with phonics and I think we are going to continue to do that everyday. It is the longest lesson and I enjoy taking care of it first thing in the morning while Matthew is giving me his full attention. I cant say enough how much I love the K12 Curriculum. I am also meeting with Matthews teacher on Friday and we are both very much looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment