Saturday, August 17, 2013

Going Natural

So maybe for about a year now I have been thinking/wanting to go natural. So I have finally decided to just do it. I just felt like if I am taking the time to eliminate junk that I put into my body, why not eliminate the crap I out onto my body? When my daughter was born she had such sensitive skin and I purchased all natural products for her. I use to use them on my skin and I LOVED the way they felt, however they were pricey. Lately I have been doing some research and getting ideas (I LOVE PINTEREST) and I found that going natural it soo SIMPLE!!!

Here are a few things that I have done so far:

1. I purchased some coconut oil
    *use it as a moisturizer (read that some people only use it every few
                                                                 days since it leaves skin so hydrated)

2. I do an apple cider vinegar rinse instead of conditioner
      ( sounds cray cray I know but it works and no chemicals!!)

3. Yesterday I used baking soda instead of shampoo
      ( So if you know me personally your probably grabbing your phone to erase
             my number)

I know it all sounds crazy but if you know all the chemicals that are in products your might just go natural too! lol


My Momma did come up on my couponing stash so I am sure she is happy about that! haha

If any one has any Natural Ideas I would LOVE to hear them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment