Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving/Hanukkah

So this year was so exciting to find out that Thanksgiving also fell on Hanukkah!!! This will not happen again for over 77 thousand years!!!

We had an awesome day on Thanksgiving surrounded by family. The food was delish and I just love watching the kids. They have soo much energy and the world is just so simple to them. We are still celebrating Hanukkah and that's a lot of fun. We are not Jewish but are children of Christ and LOVE to celebrate God and all he has done for us!!!

I have so much to be Thankful for!!!

God is soo AMAZING! He never stops showing me his beauty and hope. He has changed my life FOREVER and I am so thankful for knowing him.

My beautiful family, I LOVE them soo much! I am so blessed to be surrounded by my family! I know there are some who have loved ones miles away. I am soo glad to have mine soo close!

My Husband...I am SO PROUD of that guy!!! He is such a good daddy and he always puts a smile on my face! I am so glad to have seen him grow!

My Babies! Those kids light up my life! They bring me such Joy and make me soo proud! I can not even begin to describe how perfect they are to me!

This also goes with family but my SPIRITUAL LEADERS!!! Soo Thankful for them and the truth they bring! They are always there to help and I am soo blessed for their teachings!
















No comments:

Post a Comment