Friday, November 22, 2013

Weekly Meal Plans

So I am getting back to meal planning and I don't know how I was managing without it! Honestly more fast food than we wanted and boring last minute put together dinners. Taking the time to plan out all the meals really takes the stress out of cooking and it brings the FUN back to cooking! I still love Pinterest for inspiration.

If you didn't already know I have a YouTube channel and you can check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BountifulandFrugal

I have been sharing my meal plans on my channel and I really wanted to share them here as well in written form. Hope you enjoy!!!

*I usually grocery shop every Tuesday and meal plan from Wed-Tues.
This week we had dinner with the parents on wed so I will be rolling over a meal to next week



This weeks Meal Plans:

Thursday: Macaroni Chicken Bake
Friday: Seafood Tostadas
Saturday: Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Sunday: Chicken Tortilla Soup
Monday: Chow Mein
Tuesday: Taqutios



No comments:

Post a Comment