Thursday, November 7, 2013

New Fun Things For Bountiful and Frugal!!!

Hey Guys so I am very excited to introduce something new to my blog. FASHION!!! Yes I said it fashion! Now obviously I am probably not the best person to but together an OOTD, but I know someone who is.....My Sister! She is young and beautiful and her style is so classy and beautiful. I have convinced her to come on board with me and do Fashion posts on my blog. Hope you all ENJOY!!


Meet Bianca....




 
 
 
Hey Guys! My name is Bianca and I am currently a senior in High School. I love fashion and love putting outfits together. I love the details in things and like to keep things simple and classy. I am definitely not someone who spends $50 on a t-shirt. I love stores like Forever 21 and Rue 21. My styles are for anyone who enjoys affordable fashion. I hope you guys enjoy my posts!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment