Monday, October 14, 2013

A Relaxing Weekend

Oh my it feels like forever since I have been on my blog!! It has been pretty crazy around here. We recently moved (YAY) we LOVE our new home. With moving we were without internet for 6 days! Now that were are settled in I am very excited because it is starting to cool down, Fall is in the air and it feels sooo good! I just love this weather and the Holidays are coming up. I cant wait to decorate for Christmas!!!

So this weekend we just hung out! We had multiple family nights relaxing and catching up on some of our family shows. We LOVE the show the Goldbergs!!! You can watch it on ABC but we watch it via Hulu. Another one of our favorites it Last Man Standing!

Saturday the Hubby threw some chicken and shrimp on the Bar-B-Q and we had tostadas. They were delish!!!

We also had an AWESOME time at church!!!



Here are some pics from our weekend. I am loving chia seeds in my tea! My momma had some cupcakes that were AMAZING!!










No comments:

Post a Comment