Monday, January 13, 2014

Flea Martket Fun!


So last week my husband and I decided that we needed to start eating better, Last year we started juicing and eating better and then I took it to the extreme, I started buying all these different things and would buy the things that my family enjoyed. I made being healthy a negative experience, I have learned a lot since then and know that if I want my family to eat healthy its a process. I also know that I want to first surround ourselves with things that we LOVE! We LOVE fruit! So our home is filled with fruit right now! We also love Juices!!! My husband and I have been having a juice every morning and we have been feeling GREAT!
 
 
So last when we took a trip to the grocery store for our weekly haul we bought a lot of fruit. On the way home we remembered how much more we could get for our money if we went to the Flea Market!
 
 
So yesterday we woke up and headed down there and had soo much FUN! We love to just walk around and look! We saw some talent! There was a couple there selling their handmade wood displays and they were AWESOME! We also ate some good food, probably not the healthiest tacos but they were good!
 
 
Best of all we got 20 pounds of carrots, 10 pounds of apples(20), 10 pounds of pears(14) for $28!
Also 9 mangos for $9!!
 
SCORE!!!

 
 
 
 
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment